Easy to use, fast to respond.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III, with no foil pouch to open, reduces deployment time.
- Small, lightweight and easy to maneuver in tight places.
- Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
FRM3 AED Rich clinical information, driving patient care.
- Patient-specific guidance with Philips SMART CPR for the most appropriate initial therapy – CPR or defibrillation – even for shockable rhythms.
- With Philips Data Management Solutions, helps support a culture of continues improvement and excellence.
- Insert the Infant/Child key to automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
Built to endure, designed to evolve.
- Upgradable platform to take advantage of advancements now and in the future.
- 1100 pound (499 kg) crush test and IP 55 rating for protection against dust and jetting water.
- Tested to stringent military standards.
2.7″ high x 5.3″ wide x 8.7″ deep (6.9 cm x 13.5 cm x 22.1 cm)
3 lbs 8 oz (1.6 kg)