In order to follow the latest CDC and local regulations, your upcoming Aircare FACTS Training has been modified to ensure everyone in the classroom can remain safe.
Please review the following steps so you will be prepared when you enter the classroom:
- Limited class sizes to maintain social distancing of 6 feet when possible
- Aircare will provide masks, required to be worn while in classroom and simulator
- Only one person will be allowed in the raft at a time during wet drills
- Suspend practice of rescue breaths on manikins and practicing hands-only CPR
- Simulator drills will be broken up into small groups to maintain distancing
- Aircare personnel will be disinfecting all surfaces, often during class day
- If you feel ill or have any symptoms, we ask you to reschedule your class
- If you have recently traveled to an affected area or come in contact with anyone that
has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask you to reschedule your class
- Optional rapid COVID-19 antigen test from BinaxNOW. This is available to all students attending Aircare FACTS classes across the country.
In additional to the above steps, each student will receive a health screening upon arrival. Your temperature will be checked and you will be asked a short series of questions. Our goal is for our students and instructor to remain safe.