Register Here for FAFTS 2022
Marina del Rey Marriott | 4100 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Attendee and Vendor Notice
- All sales are final, no refunds will be issued. Sales must be completed prior to the event in order to participate.
- Invoices are respectfully due upon receipt.
- Pictures are taken at Aircare International activities. They may be publicly used in digital and print materials ie. website or other medium for the benefit of this organization.
- Aircare International may choose to share an event attendee list with paid event sponsors to facilitate mutual networking opportunities. That attendee list is limited to Name and Organization (i.e. name tag) only. NO ATTENDEE CONTACT INFORMATION will ever be shared, it remains private to company and committee chair.
- Participation is open to such individuals, corporations, businesses, or organizations with an interest in or relationship with the aviation community.
- By registering for this event, you agree that you understand that all activities you participate in are done voluntarily, out of your own risk and that you accept all responsibility for all risks (“Assumed Risks”). Additionally, all participants at any Aircare International activity agree, on behalf of themselves, their heirs and assigns, and anyone who might assert a claim on their behalf, to release, indemnify and hold harmless Aircare International, the activity venues, Aircare International partners and their respective owners, directors, executives, officers, employees, representatives, heirs and assigns from any and all liability, claims or causes of action that may be released under applicable law arising from or relating to the Assumed Risks. This release includes any claims for personal injury, disease, death, property loss or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and any right to seek damages.
Networking and Professional Development: Throughout Aircare International’s two-day Summit will be session breaks and mingling sessions where attendees can share amongst themselves as well as spend extra time with presenters. Aircare is providing this opportunity to help those within the Flight Attendant and Flight Technician community to learn from each other, and to help deepen the bond within the community that already exists.
Staffing Companies serving Business Aviation: Ongoing throughout the Summit is an opportunity for attendees to gain exposure, rapport and familiarity with those providing contract work for Flight Attendants. Many within the flight attendant community are ready to contribute to a flight department, but cannot find a way in. Throughout the Aircare FAFT Summit and during breaks, representatives from a number of contract-staffing companies will be onsite and available to review resumes, and get to know you as a candidate for work within their customer base. This is an excellent opportunity to set yourself apart in what can be an impersonal realm, and to gain the perspective of how to market one’s self as a Flight Attendant from those actually filling jobs.
Catering Companies: In an effort to add an elevated experience for our FAFTS attendees, Aircare International and the FAFTS committee would like to showcase several catering companies who specialize in the inflight catering experience. This event will be attended by the countries’ top business aviation flight attendants and flight technicians eager to make connections and learn valuable inflight tips and tricks to use on board for their next flight.
Aircare International's Role: As sponsor for the Flight Attendant and Technician’s Summit, it is our hope that attendees take advantage of this opportunity and program to further establish their standing within the aviation industry, and to strengthen the level of professionalism for all who work as cabin crew. The Summit is, by design, affordable and impactful. This is a program for Flight Attendants and Technicians created by a group of dedicated professionals within that role. Aircare recognizes the power of this network, and is proud to offer those within the industry a forum for which to sharpen skills, deepen relationships and hone professionalism that will benefit all who participate.
Covid Protocol Notice
Aircare’s highest priority is the health and safety of all event participants. We will follow policy and protocols mandated by LA County and the Marina Del Rey Marriott at the time of the event. This may include a vaccine requirement, masks and/or daily testing; so plan accordingly. Up-to-date information will be posted on the event website at www.aircareinternational.com/FAFTS2022