Commercial to Corporate Flight Attendant Training
If you are looking to transition from your commercial aviation career to a new experience as a Corporate Flight Attendant, Aircare has a program specifically designed for you.
Building on your existing aviation knowledge, we will take you through the steps to become a fully-trained Corporate Flight Attendant. From the regulatory differences between FAA Part 91 and 135 operations, scheduling differences, roles and responsibilities, exit types, and additional emergency equipment and evacuations.
This immersive 2-day program consists of emergency procedures training and an optional 3rd day of Business Aviation Hospitality in conjunction (with Flightess), designed to help prepare you for your first trip. Students will also be issued an extensive online course that will supplement the classroom and practical training experience. We also include a complimentary career seminar (our ACE Program) to help you along the way.
This training is offered in the following training centers around the United States:
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Las Vegas, NV
- Morristown, NJ
- Van Nuys, CA
Curriculum (2 Days + Online Training)
- Online Commercial to Corporate Differences Training
- FAR Part 121 vs Part 91/135 Differences
- Cabin Configuration Differences
- Emergency Equipment Differences
- Emergency Exit Differences
- Emergency Evacuations Differences
- Crew Resources Management Differences
- Aviation Basics
- Introduction to CRM & Human Factors
- Crew Coordination & Passenger Briefings
- Emergency Evacuation Land & Water
- Inflight Medical (AHA AED/CPR/BBP)
- High Altitude & Hypoxia Awareness
- Emergency Evacuation Review
- Survival, Search and Rescue
- Ditching Drills
- CRM 2, Threat & Error, Fatigue
- Business Aviation & Personal Security
- Inflight Fire & Smoke Procedures
- Hypoxia Awareness Drills
- Simulator/Evacuation Drills
- Live Fire Training
- Dangerous Goods
- Surface Contamination
Additional Course Offerings:
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Find Out More
At Aircare International our goal is to serve a flight department that aims to propel ideals to practice.
The degree of our guidance and engagement within your company comes down to your specific operational needs. Aircare aims to add value to a flight operation by providing customizable and robust products in training, emergency preparedness, telemedicine, and staffing while working within framework already established within a flight department. Our focus is to actively serve your business with consistency, experience, and mentorship. We serve the best in the industry and want to share those best practices with you and your team.
Contact us via web form or by telephone. We look forward to hearing from you!